The premium glue (adhesive) pressure pot spray system is set up for solvent based adhesives. The system comes with a C.A. Technologies mobile 2.5 gallon pressure tank, C.A. Technologies Panther spray gun and 12’ hose set. The Panther spray gun is Teflon anodized for easy clean up and longer life and offers all stainless steel fluid passages for the ultimate adhesive spray gun!
- C.A. Technologies 2.5 gallon non-ASME pressure tank (pressure pot) with a single regulator and no agitation - rated to 80 psi
- C.A. Technologies Panther (P100G) conventional air spray gun with 1.8mm nozzle and special air cap setup for spraying glue (adhesive)
- The Panther spray gun is Teflon anodized (spray gun body and air cap) for easy clean up and longer life and offers all stainless steel fluid passages and a heavy duty needle spring
- 12’ hose set includes 5/16” Inside diameter air hose (red) – max pressure rating 200 psi and 3/8” inside diameter fluid hose for adhesives (black) – max pressure rating 750 psi
- ¼” NPS (F) air fitting and 3/8” NPS (F) fluid fitting
- Air Valve (Cheater) provided with the spray gun
- System requires 16 cfm
*(Please note that this is a standard hose set for most applications. Please contact us if another hose length is required. If you are in need of a protective anti-static hose sleeve please reference S-6607-1 to purchase by the foot or S-6607 to purchase a roll. Please reference PLB-1175 for tank liners. We also offer similar adhesive spray system for water base adhesives.